Wednesday 1 January 2020

List of Youth Resources

Over the last two years, I have talked to a few school chaplains and youth ministers asking them for what books or resources they have found helpful for their job or what books they would give to teenagers. I have been surprised that a few have said they haven't read anything or know of much out there.

My defence mechanism is information overload, so since starting my job, I have been looking out for helpful resources and advice. I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

Most of what I have read is buried in this blog somewhere. To be as helpful as possible, I have not made a page at the top of this blog called Youth Resources. This page lists youth ministry books, books for teenagers and other pre-packaged resources with a little description next to them if I have found them useful. Where possible, I have also linked to a bigger review of that resource.

I will endeavour to keep updating this page as I still have a few more youth books in the pipeline to read. Later, I might also list some websites that I sometimes visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment