Recently e-Sword got a big software update, which mostly changes some back end things, causing all the previous version of addons to not work. This was a bit of a pain as you had to re-download everything again; but because I am committed, I downloaded about 480mb of addon's for it. So if your someone I actually know in real life and want a copy of what I have downloaded, let me know and I'll burn you the following:
- 19 bibles (include the ESV, Greek & Hebrew versions, ISV and ASV)
- 15 commentaries (including Adam Clarke, John Gill, Matthew Henry, Spurgeon on Psalms)
- 5 daily devotions (including Morning & Evening by Spurgeon)
- 13 dictionaries (including Greek ones, Websters (1828), International Standard Bible Encyclopedia)
- 19 extras (a word 2007 macro, Fox's Book of Martyrs, Antiquities of the Jews, Institutes of the Christian Religion)
- 8 sets of image packages (CIA world factbook, NASA satellite images, ancient maps)
- the sample STEP library (100 classic titles)
- 2 of my own files (see below)
I used to have more STEP libraries, but I am unsure where they went...
Because I was overtly committed to this program about 3 years I made two of my own files. One file contains all the sermons C.H Spurgeon gave in 1855 (53 of them) and the other file is a book by John Owen called The Death of Death in the Death of Christ. With both these files I have made all the bible verses clickable, so in e-Sword you can jump to that verse or mouse over them to read the passage.
You can download these two files to work in the new version of e-Sword. Download the following and unzip them to your e-Sword directory (normally C:\Program Files\e-Sword)
- Spurgeon's Sermons - Volume 1 (1855) (737k)
- The Death of Death in the Death of Christ - John Owen (397k)
Also check out e-Sword for your PDA and e-Sword online.