Friday 23 November 2007

More Election Links

Well the election is tomorrow and if you don't know who to vote for or don't know where to vote in your local area, then maybe these links below might help you:

How should I vote: This site asked you 19 questions to see how much you agree or disagree with issues and then tells you who in your local area you should vote for. You don't have to tick the email or SMS checkboxs to see your results. I did this twice changing my answers slightly and I got two different results and there are only 4 people in my area. I guess the parties are pretty close on some issues. They don't have any information on the Liberal candidate in my area so she comes up as the last preference, which I'm not sure is fair.

How preferential voting works: Steve linked to this on his blog pointing out that some people don't know how preferences work, so I thought I might also link to it, as it is helpful to know.

FederalElection.com.au: If you don't have enough information about the candidates or policies, than this site can add to the information overload.

Voting center search: If you don't know where you can vote, this page may help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment