Monday 15 October 2007

Final Thoughts on God's Debris

Well I have finally finished my series on God's Debris, it only took me 6 months to do it.

It is always easy to throw stones at something (or someone), then to come up with something original. From reading some of my comments about this book, you may think that I hate it. But I do like the book for I think it achieves what it set out to do, that is: its a good thought experiment. It does make you think on your own world view about human nature, understanding and God. If you haven't though about any of this, you should.

Scott Adams has said that his views are that of Baruch Spinoza, that is the universe is God and man doesn't have any free will. I hope that in my ravings and ranting I have put forward some doubts to those ideas.

If you want to view the 27 (including this one) blog articles I wrote about God's Debris click here or click on the "God's Debris" label on the menu.

I'm now going to have to find something else to blog about...

0 comments:

Post a Comment